- A professional Realtor should begin by listening to what you goals are. He/she is able to sit down with your family and help you decide what kind of property will meet your needs and most importantly your budget. They can also help with your financial concerns by referring you to a mortgage lender(s).
- A knowledgeable Realtor will help you find all suitable available properties utilising the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and their comprehensive network of contacts. This can also include properties that are not yet listed on the MLS, properties that have expired, collapsed sales and possibly for sale by owner (FSBO). Latest listings that match your criterio can also be e.mailed directly to you. A Realtor will take care of all the legwork that is so time consuming for you.
- A Realtor is an invaluable source of information on current market conditions and the community that you may be thinking of moving into. They will provide you with important details about zoning, school boundaries, local easements, as well as providing upto date information on recent area sales and trends.
- A Realtor will explain all aspects of entering into a Contract of Purchase and Sale agreement with a Seller. Writing a firm and binding contract and being fully aware of your obligations whether as a Seller or Buyer, is essential to a successful outcome. He or she should also be a skilled negotiator.
- Finally, your Realtor can also recommend other service professionals such as lawyers, public notaries, home inspection services, movers, cleaning services etc; ensuring that your home sale/purchase is as smooth as possible.
Choosing The Right Agent Can Make ALL The Difference In The World